Saturday, June 5, 2010

Contemplative Retreat

This week I am making a Contemplative Eco-Spirituality Retreat at the Presentation Center in Los Gatos with Jan Novotka. My plan is to spend time in silence listening to God through the melodies of the universe open to the metaphysical mystery of God present in all of creation. More about Jan and her music can be found here: http://www.jannovotka.com/. My only goal this week is to attune my breathing to the rhythm of the cosmos and to pray for special intentions. On this retreat in the Santa Cruz mountains there are ten sisters from our congregation and ten from other congregations. What follows are some of the highlights of these days as I focus on awakening my senses and deepening my cosmic understand of God. I promise to pray for all of you venturing in this new communal realm of creativity that the Spirit of Wisdom will speak to you clearly and effectively through your interactions on the web and that God will protect you from all harm.