Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I Can't Tell it All

I just returned from three days at the Religious Education Congress in Anaheim with our Vocations Team.  The theme of the days was Voice Infusing Life.  Because the focus was on voice, I wanted to upload audio clips to this blog to share the voices of the Congress with you, but I discovered the material is copyrighted and cannot be recorded and shared.  So, I'm back to the stream of consciousness journaling mode.  Tonight I'll upload brief summaries of the sessions I attended with Fr. Ronald Rohlheiser, Sr. Barbara Reid, Sr. Barbara Fiand, Thomas Groome and Fr. John Bell as well as some overall impressions of the event.  I did video liturgical movement and song from one of the liturgies.  The title of the hymn "I Can't Tell it All" refers to the way I feel about all that Jesus has done for me in my life.