Thursday, May 28, 2020

Relying on the Graces of Pentecost: Fortitude

The Grace of Fortitude is located in the heart, the region is associated with your highest potential to the perfect occupation to fulfill your divine purpose. This is the grace that allows you to negotiate the choices that chart the course of your life and put your heart completely into service of others without being distracted by illusions.

Prayer: I ask for the grace of fortitude to keep me steady in times of chaos and uncertainty.  Let me not be seduced by illusions but be courageous in my mythic journey.  Let me break free of any extraneous influences that lead away from my divine vocation.  Keep me alert and surround me with a field of this grace and keep me centered in all my interactions with others.  Let fear never take hold of me or command my heart and actions. 
from the book Defy Gravity by Caroline Myss