Today we reach Santiago finally. It’s a 6.4 mile walk from the place where we left off yesterday but I’m sure we’ll add more miles wandering around and sightseeing. Tiara journey is on relatively smooth paved terrain. There is an incline from Lavacolla 5 km up to Monte de Gozo where we have our first view of the cathedral in the distance. Then we descend into Santiago and walk around the town to see the cathedral and have lunch. We started at 9:00 and will meet at Porto do Camino at noon to walk together to the cathedral. Or guides collected our credentials to apply for our Compostelas so we don’t have to wait in line. In the afternoon we are free and have siesta until dinner at 8:30 and bid farewell to our guides. Some in our group are leaving tonight and a few, like us, are taking an extra day to see Finisterre and Murxia. I’m unable to upload photos for today and yesterday due to internet issues, but will update the posts with photos when I get home. Today’s total was 8.1 miles, 34 flights up and 34 flights down. Since Sarria on September 1, I walked 92.4 miles (148 km).